This Bonanza offer is intended as an introductory way into assembling electronics kits. Rising in complexity from soldering trainer to fully functional modules for practical applications.
(YouTube introductory video https://youtu.be/1f_xG383aDo )
The 6 kits offer a graduated path of learning by gently adding increasing levels of skill and complexity. A very detailed set of construction guides with step-by-step photos are also available for free download from our website.
Consists of 6 electronics kits to be assembled:
• Start with the “soldering trainer” to practice and improve your soldering skills.
• FK109 is a fun kit to build which is a 2 LED flasher with adjustable flashing rate.
______ (For a Demonstration and some Applications Ideas please see video https://youtu.be/6WZ5yN-ifQs )
______ (For detailed Construction guide of this kit, please see video https://youtu.be/RKEuVCDTIx8 )
• FK908 is a novel “soil moisture” indicator which has proven very popular with young gardeners.
______ (For introductory video https://youtu.be/Cxv8Ijx847g )
• FK233 is a siren similar to many alarms.
• FK602 is a 2 watt mono audio amp.
• FK401 is a light activated switch which has a myriad of applications including dawn switch, door open alarm, etc.
Detailed construction guides with step-by-step photos available to teachers upon request.
Most kits operated from a 9V battery